Thursday, March 6, 2014

Welcome :)

First Post! Hi! :) So I guess a little bit about myself should be shared. I am 21, Happily Married to a man who inspires my creativity even more with his passion turned into career, as a Chef! I am also a current student going for my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice. (I know, very different than your typical Makeup Artist, but hey, it's what interests me most in the educational department.) During the week, Im constantly creating new makeup looks, and feeding my creative urges, and on the weekends I work at a Salon doing makeup professionally on my clients, building friendships with my them and seeing them happy with their makeup motivates me even more! However aside from being a Makeup Artist, I also work as a Legal Assistant, in correspondence with my school, to help with the experience and field, It's a job that I also really really enjoy. Why the Legal Assistant job? Well, I plan to go into the Law field, and become a successful Attorney, and the experience, is great for that! Anyway, My hopes for this blog are for my readers and followers to get to know me and passions, spread the word of creativity out, inspire others to show their uniqueness, turn your hobbies into dreams and dreams into reality, and most importantly, have fun with it! New looks will be coming soon to follow up this first blog post, however, I will also be uploading old posts here, and there. 
Stay Tuned!
-Char <3

No comments:

Post a Comment