Thursday, March 27, 2014

Benefit's PORE-Fessional!

Hello Beauties!
I know, it's been a while, It's just been really crazy with work + school. Anywho, I finally got around to doing a review (with photos) of the AMAZING Benefit product "Pore-fessional Pro Balm." I received the product in my January Glam Bag from Ipsy and this thing is seriously amazing!!! It makes your pores look minimized A LOT, and it also makes any oily part of the skin, Matte <3. I first posted it on my Instagram account (@makeupbycharlene) and I wasn't the only one who used and loved it! I also read/watch all of these Makeup Artists's on that RAVE about this product in their videos. You can put this on before makeup (since it also acts as a primer, after makeup, and touch ups through your day!) So I put together a before and after of the results of the product. You're going to think I used photoshop because of the dramatic difference it made, but I can guarantee you, there is no photoshop used on these pics! The pics are all taken off of my iPhone 5s and I did it while I was at the salon on the weekend (I used the backside camera for more clarity).  Scroll for more!
PS: I've tried a bunch of face/pore minimizers! the only one that stuck to me was Smashbox's Photo Finish, it was good but this one is WAY better! <3 <3 <3 Enjoy! Follow my business makeup account on Instagram please! @makeupbycharlene


The Full-sized bottle that you can buy from any beauty store that sells benefit!




The Before and After of the benefit Pore-fessional Pro Balm!
I swear no photo-shop!
All I have on my face is some Cetaphil moisturizer! Zero makeup, I like applying the cream first!
Minimizes the appearance of pores like no other!
Makes skin appear matte!
Acts as a primer before makeup!
Can also be put over the makeup, throughout your day!
SERIOUSLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment