Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween 2014!

Hello dolls!
I know, it's been a while, i've been trying to get my website back up and running and it's been crazy with school, and work so I haven't found much time for anything. However, I did have time for a few simple halloween looks this month of October and I managed to make them work. So this post will be all about those halloween looks, and i'll post more pictures of the looks that I don't get to post on my Instagram, because of the fact that I don't like to spam people's feeds, so i usually pick my favorite two photos max of any look that I do. But here on my blog, I can make my own rules haha. So... :) Enjoy!

So here is the first halloween look that I did, which was just a simple halloween colored/themed look. I wanted to do a halloween look but wasn't sure what to do just yet, so I just went with the halloween colors rather than an actual costume idea. Here are some photos of that look :)

 


The "second look"... I basically just took the first look and kept going with it into this cool spider web design that I have been wanting to do, and I'm really happy with the result. When I have an idea in my head, it stays in there and won't go away until I actually do it lol. So anyway, I just put in my red halloween contacts, and the rest was all done with makeup and some stones, here it is...


and that was it basically :/ Lol like I said, I didn't have much time for anything else, but I really wanted to do these looks because they were on my mind...
All the makeup details for these looks are on my Instagram! www.instagram.com/makeupbycharlene

-Char :)

No comments:

Post a Comment